- One ring sizing, within the finished rings ability/parameters, is free of charge within 30 days of purchase.
- Cleaning and stone checking/tightening are free for the life of the ring.
- Alterations after an order or contract are completed at an additional charge.
- Some alterations may not be possible after certain stages in a designing or restoring process. It’s the client’s responsibility to inquire about what can be achieved at each stage.
- Any new/additional design request or alteration is considered a change order and is subject to additional charges. This includes the addition of labor, metal volume, gemstones, and diamonds.
- A free appraisal (cost rolled into fabrication charges) of any custom piece of jewelry with stones provided by the Petchchompoo Jewelry,GIA ,HRD ,IGI,Client stones are subject to a valuation charge.
- A 30% down payment is due at the time of the order. Commercial orders are non-refundable after any alteration.
Computer Aided Design
- Three variations of one design are included in the cost of a CAD rendering. Additional variations are billable at $200 per design change. Occasionally, if advanced changes are requested after the first three renderings, it may be necessary to start the design from scratch, which would result in an additional CAD rendering charge.
- A 15%non-refundable deposit is required before manufacturing. -A signed contract/order form is required for all custom orders.
- All ring and personal sizing is solely the responsibility of the client.
Diamonds, Gemstones, and Settings
- Stone settings are guaranteed under normal wear and tear.
- The petchchompoo jewelry is not responsible for scratching, chipping, or the destruction of diamonds and gemstones that were not purchased from the Petchchompoo jewelry It’s the client’s responsibility to insure their property.
- The Petchchompooo jewelry is not responsible for stones that chip, break or are damaged after the completion of the finished piece.
- Settings must be checked for integrity every12 months. The Petchchompoo is not responsible for stones or settings that have not been examined on a regular basis.